Sunday, August 8, 2010

my parent...father n mother...


this my parent picture...i love him so much...this picture has be taken when aidil fitri celebration in 2009..first, i want to talk about my father, his was a leader in my family..his is very good person..his name Ahmad Shah B Ismail...nice nama ha???..he born in 9 April 1961 at Perak..so, now he 49 years old..heheh..he work in felda holdings corporation as marketing officer...he always go outstation to sell house that make by felda..in busy with their work, he didn't ignore about family socialization...then, behind my father is my mother..she is the best mom..she didn't know meaning tired because she very diligent..once she tired, she must do home work first such as cooking, wash cloth, sweep house and etc..actually her name is Zainah Bt Rasiman..she born in 16 october 1964 at johor..now, she 46 years old..she not a house wife but she work as teacher in primary school at SK Taman Dusun Nyior in seremban, negeri sembilan..i hope i can get my future wife like her..therefore, I LOVE MY PARENT SO MUCH..

No comments:

Post a Comment