Sunday, August 8, 2010

my siblings.....



there are my siblings..first, my brother, his name Mohammad Izzuddin Bin Ahmad Shah, now 20 years old..he born in 9 dicember 1989..then he born at Hospital Daerah Batu Pahat...he study at university tecnology malaysia in skudai, johor bahru..he takes chemical engineering as his coarse..then i hope he will success in their life...

second,my litle sister under me, first, Siti Nurhajar Bt Ahmad Shah, she study at mrsm trolak, perak...now she 16years old, her born at hospital kuala lumpur...then her take science coarse in mrsm...she is a good person...i will protect my sister with life...
third, the youngers sister name is Nur Nadiah Nadhirah Bt Ahmad Shah...she 14 years old...she also born at same hospital her sister...now she study at smk Seremban jaya..next year, she will take pmr exam..i wish good luck for her...

so....i love so much with my sibling,,,..no one can take them from me accept ALLAH!!!!

1 comment: