Saturday, July 17, 2010

THinG tHat leCturE muSt knoW abOut mE


okeyh frenz..firstly, i want to say assalamualaikum..i will start my introduction with my name...actually my name..mohammad aminuddin bin ahmad shah...u all can call me 'amin'...i very proud with my name because make me perfect in my live...so many history with this name..huhuhu..i was born in 08 august 1992..at hospital of district mentakab,pahang..but my hometown at seremban, negeri sembilan..i thing this date was very special for me...no body can get this luck of the date..HEHE..my main hobby is photographer..i like to take a natural green picture..the first present of appreciate that i get from my picture is winning contest of photograph by Dato Seri Rais Yatim..this contest sponsor from 'angkatan seni foto negeri sembilan'...i very proud of that...hehe..first study, i school at my mom ex-school, SK Taman Selayang in gombak, selangor until standard 3..then continue in SK Taman Dusun Nyior also my mom school...then i continue with secondary school in SMK Tunku Besar Burhanuddin in 'aliran agama' until form3...then continue in SMK Seremban Jaya until finish form5..so, now i get study in Professional Mara College Bandar Penawar in coarse PIP (diploma trial)...then i will continue in agro business coarse at Professional Mara College Beranang,selangor...i hope when you read this post, u will pray for me to get success in life.....insyALLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment