Sunday, August 8, 2010

some one that i love so much


hmmm...someone that i love so much is my parent...them are best parent that i has..i very proud that be him children...no one can change my parent..they always remind and advice me to be good person in life...so many thing that can i write in this post...however, the person that love so much is norafini binti aman..she not my couple,actually her is my best girl friend that i have..she not to perfect..for me, she was very beautiful person, nice, also kind..once i has a problem she always at my side..however if she has problem she must tell me first than other friend..i very lucky to get her..she know how to appreciate me while i am not hope its..we like brother and sister...i hope her can be my future wife and i hope this relationship not be cut by other person accept ALLAH...may ALLAH bless us...i love her for ALLAH...love her so much!!!

3 comments: